Values are the principle that guide our lives. Identifying your core values is extremely important in aligning your choices with your highest intention. Discovering your 2 – 4 most important values is essential. There are many online tools to help you uncover your core values.
Who am I?
- I have worked in marketing and sales for over 30 years and helped thousands of businesses grow. » See my resources for business coaches
- I graduated from an International Coach Federation accredited training program.
- I believe you can change your life if you change your mind.
- I am funny…really funny.
- I am honest and direct.
- I believe that people are basically good.
- I believe that we are on this planet to help each other grow.
- I don’t like to be vulnerable.
- I love big.
- I am highly sensitive.
- I am an introvert (although it may not seem like it).
My Core Values
- Personal Power – discovering and living from the warrior within
- Awareness – continually asking deeper questions for personal clarity
- Growth – always learning and experiencing more in life
- Confidence – stepping fully into personal power no matter what anyone else thinks
Enough About Me. Let's Talk About You!
What is Your Success Mindset?
Do any of these statements ring true?
- I am not sure that I know enough to coach others. (Imposter syndrome)
- I still need to work on my…website, logo, social media, pricing, etc. (Procrastination)
- What if someone makes fun of me? (Fear of ridicule)
- I don’t like to sell. (Fear of being too salesy)
- I don’t know how to use…Facebook, Zoom, YouTube, etc. (Fear of technology)
- I just don’t think I am good enough. (Self doubt)
- What if I don’t get new clients? (Fear of failure)
- What if I get too many new clients? (Fear of success)
- There’s just too much to figure out. (Overwhelm)
Remember when I said, “I believe you can change your life if you change your mind?” If you are haunted by one or more of these limiting beliefs, you must face them head on. Beliefs like these will slow or completely halt your business growth. You may not be able to eliminate limiting beliefs, but you don’t have to let them stop you. Address your limiting beliefs today! It is the critical first step to a successful business.